Do you want a new, interesting wall design in the dining room?
More and more people are choosing to redesign the dining area and bring in interesting elements. That's why we want to show you today how different accent walls look in the interior and bring that certain something into the living design. Rest assured that the time spent dining together and having meals together can be even more enjoyable.
What should you consider when looking for the right wall decoration?
Accent wall in the dining room
Allow us to present you some interesting wall design ideas.
1. Natural stone - The stone as material always captures every attention. There are rooms from floor to ceiling with small stones that imitate a mosaic. The effect will definitely not leave you cold.
Accent wall made of natural stone
2. Fireplaces always manage to bring the desired cosiness into the interior. All you need is the warmth of the fire and a nice view. Decorative fireplaces could also be installed and look just as authentic.
Accent wall and fireplace in the modern dining room
3. Mirrors are always highly appreciated in the room design, they contribute on many different levels to a cozy room atmosphere, of course, always dependent on the point of view. According to Feng Shui, a properly positioned mirror brings more harmony to our home. Visually, a mirror magnifies the room and provides more light and brightness there. Create an accent wall with the help of a large mirror. Simply perfect for any dining room.
Accent wall with abstract wall mirror in luxury look
Accent wall in black with contemporary wall mirror
4. Dominant color in the living room
Using different colors, you set numerous accents in your room. Combine similar shades or create contrasts to create artful uniqueness in your home.
Accent wall in contrasting colors
5. Wall tattoos - in modern home design fit e.g. the floral motifs on the walls are great. They look interesting and refreshing in the dining room.
Accent wall in white and gray stripes
6. Decoration - this could be hung directly in the form of pictures, old letters or garlands. Otherwise, you could designate a special niche for it.
Accent wall with art in the grand decorated house
Accent wall with the help of the poster
Accent wall with different decorations
Colors for your accent wall
Here one could proceed in numerous ways. Interesting looks e.g. a single, color-separated wall in the room.
If you want to design an accent wall, you can use either contrasting colors or similar nuances of a color palette. Shades such as red and green are often compiled, though we desire subtle nuances for the dining room. Tinted red, brown or green would be better.
Take a look at our photo gallery and find the perfect design idea for your home.
Accent wall with wall mirror and dresser
Accent wall in blue
Accent wall in black with decorative plates