A few weeks back I was at an estate sale in the afternoon when I saw "The Love Dare" on a shelf. The man running the sale told me since it was so late in the day, I was welcome to have it for free. I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. I had heard of "The Love Dare" a several years ago when it came out but wasn't married or even in a place in my life where the content or study would apply to me.
Since that estate sale, I've been doing "The Love Dare" as a daily devotional. They are short in length but mighty in content. My favorite aspect is the writing is not just for a wife to read or just for a husband. It actually applies to anyone. Over the last 20 days, I've seen amazing transformation in how I relate and respond to Mr. Collier and I feel like it has made me understand what true love is.
I was telling my friend Amberly all about it because she co-hosts an awesome monthly marriage goals link up and this would totally but up her alley! She and I decided to then host a book study across the miles and "The Love Dare" is our first choice. October 1st is day one so make sure you get the book and are ready to start by then! Anyone is open to participate but there are several rules that you must to commit to in order to join us!
Here are the rules:
1) To participate, read "The Love Dare" and commit to the full 40 days.
2) Join our Facebook Group to join in on weekly discussions. Comment regularly! Share experiences, doubts, frustrations,& stories.
3) Join us in a post link up/Launch Party starting on October 1st.
Post topic:What are your goals for this study? What do you hope to gain from taking "The Love Dare"
4) Join in on the post link up at the end of the study on November
5) Grab our button and place it on your sidebar and promote the study to your friends!