Thursday was a mess! I felt like no matter what, I could not get it right. From work to being home with Mr. Collier, it was a disaster! Do you ever have one of those days?
Here's a breakdown of my breakdown. Rachel Berry style.
1. I have been trying to not spend money and trying to eat healthy. I bought a huge cookie and spent my last $1.75 bringing my bank account balance for the month of August to $0.00. FAIL.
2. I got permission to write my dissertation from my committee on Tuesday, a job offer on Wednesday and a currently dissatisfied boss today with my plans to graduate. Hooray!
3. Mr. Collier usually picks me up after BarreAmped which is scheduled to end at 7:30 p.m. but one of the instructors has been running habitually late. I hate having Mr. Collier sit in the parking lot and I lose focus in class when we run late because I'm thinking about him wasting time sitting outside. Double-edged sword, right? Well, we ended on time. I texted, then put my phone in my bag, and then stood around chatting for an extra 20 minutes. 8 texts later with a final threat of being left at the gym, I got an earful in the car about selfishness. BAHH!
4. We made it home to discover when I got ice out of the freezer for my water to-go in the morning, the freezer door remained ajar. Our stockpile was thawed. Grrrreatt!!!
5. I wanted to make cookies to make smooth things over with Mr. Collier and the only peanuts we had to turn into peanut butter were shelled peanuts. That's right. I peeled an entire bag of shelled peanuts for almost 45 minutes to get a 1/3 cup of natural peanut butter. And my cuticles still haven't forgiven me. Ouch!